Laser Hair Treatment: Permanent Hair Reduction
Clients turn to laser hair treatment because it is effective and permanently reduces the amount of hair they have. Laser hair treatment is popular because it is:
- Targeted—Many problem areas like the armpits or legs have patches of dark thick hair with thin, less-noticeable hair. We can target the dark and noticeable hair you want to remove.
- Painless—Compared to other hair removal techniques, laser hair removal is much less painful. Many clients report it is less painful than waxing.
- Money Saving—After a few laser hair treatment sessions, you will potentially avoid waxing, shaving, and hair removal for the rest of your life. Although the upfront cost is higher, never buying hair removal products again will save you money for a lifetime.
- Quick—Since the lasers used in the treatment is pulses for a fraction of a second, many treatment sessions last less than one hour. Many clients come by on their lunch break for a quick treatment.
- Noticeable Results—It seems like there are so many solutions that promise results you may never see. With laser hair removal, the results are immediately visible. You will notice hair loss after just a few sessions.
Contact us today to learn more about laser hair removal for your problem areas! Our dermatology practice is convenient for customers living in Bethlehem, Allentown, Hellertown, Easton, Quakertown, Bath, Nazareth, Macungie, and Coopersburg PA, and also Phillipsburg, NJ.