Why Do You Need Sclerotherapy Spider Vein Treatment?
Both men and women get spider veins, and most occur in the legs. This treatment is typically completed for an aesthetic purpose because our clients feel these veins are unsightly. The various causes of spider veins include:
- Being Overweight
- Overexposing Your Skin to Sunlight
- Preexisting Medical Conditions
- Changes in Hormones throughout Life Stages
- Family History and Genetic Influences
- Excessive Amount of Standing Each Day During Work or School
There are ways you can adapt your lifestyle to prevent more spider vein issues. When we have a consultation with you, we will discuss your Sclerotherapy spider vein treatment and help you adapt your lifestyle to prevent further issues.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for spider vein removal with our team. Our dermatology practice is convenient for customers living in Bethlehem, Allentown, Hellertown, Easton, Quakertown, Bath, Nazareth, Macungie, and Coopersburg PA, and also Phillipsburg, NJ.